- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Absolut Dirt Jump Bike
The Absolut Dirt Jump Bike from Commencal is an absolute show-stopper, trend-setter and fearless gravity defying ride. When it comes to rowdy riding, whether you’re shredding forest trail jumps or tricking it out for leisure, this responsive beast will push your performance to the max. Dominate your descents and catch some serious air, as this stunning high-quality design is action-packed with all the finest components and technologies to get your adrenaline rushing.
Manitou Circus Expert Suspension Forks
This dirt-jump warrior boasts an extremely robust triple-butted alloy frame that’s perfect for years of long-lasting use on the jumps, while its jaw-dropping Manitou Circus forks provide outstanding impact resistance on landings, for a more stable and smoother ride.
Quality BMX Style Drivetrain and Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Fully equipped with a vigorous drivetrain consisting of Commencal 2-piece CrMo cranks and a 12T sprocket cassette, you’ll be bursting up to speed in a flash, while its Tektro HD-M285 hydraulic disc brakes provide phenomenal stopping power when needed. To top it off, this sensational ride comes dirt-jump ready with Alexrims FR 30 rims, which are wrapped in Maxxis DTH 26×2.3″ tyres for out of this world grip and stability in any weather conditions.
- Frame: Absolut 2020
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, 100mm travel, 26”, ABS+ damper (compression & rebound), air spring, tapered
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 50mm, 31,8mm, 0° angle, 2014 Alloy
- Headset: Acros Fibre, ZS44, ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha, 35mm rise, 760mm wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: Tektro HD-M275, 160mm, Hydraulic, with extra hose length (for barspins)
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded Euro
- Cassette: 13T CrMo sprocket
- Crankset: BMX type CrMo, 32T
- Chain: KMC Z1-BUBU
- Rims: Alexrims MD25, 32 holes
- Hubs: Front: Novatec DH61SB-HL; Rear: Novatec D256SBT
- Spokes: Sapim Leader 2.0mm
- Tyres: Maxxis DTH, 26×2.3″, 60 TPI, skinwall
- Saddle: Commencal DJ, soft padding, Pivotal system, additional grip on the sides
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha DJ, Alloy, 300mm, 31.6mm, pivotal
- Weight: 11kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: White
- Frame Size: M, L
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: Single Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large