Commencal Clash Essential Fox Full Suspension Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Commencal Clash Essential Fox Full Suspension Bike
The Commencal Clash Essential is ideal for high alpine routes and demanding all mountain terrains. It’s equipped with superb Fox Float suspension and a Shimano SLX groupset to ensure you are in control and ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
Fox Float Performance Suspension and Shimano SLX Drivetrain
Riding high in its travel, this full suspension bike is equipped with a Fox 36 Float Performance fork at the front and a Float X2 Performance shock at the rear, so even the most demanding of runs are smoothed-out, letting you focus on the ride. Also, with a Shimano SLX 12-Speed drivetrain at its core, this bike winches you to the summit and all the way back down to the finish line with race-winning efficiency, while Shimano SLX 4-Pot disc brakes give outstanding braking power to tame the mountain as you blast towards the podium.
Spank Oozy 359 Rims and Maxxis Tyres
This race-weapon rolls on wide and hard-wearing Spank Oozy 359 tubeless rims wrapped in Maxxis Assegai and Aggressor tyres, so you can push every adventure to the limit and progress your confidence to newer levels. Plus, this Commencal Clash Essential Fox Full Suspension Bike is equipped with a superb finishing kit from Ride Alpha to ensure you are comfortable and in control when setting new personal bests on the mountain side.
- Frame: Clash, 165mm travel, 27.5”, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance, 180mm Travel, 27.5″, FLOAT, Grip, 3 positions lever for compression, rebound, Boost (QR 15 x 110 mm), 44 mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Performance, 230 x 65 mm, 2 positions lever for compression, rebound, 0,3 spacer
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle, 2014 alloy
- Headset: Acros Fibre, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 6061 Alloy, double butted, 27mm rise, 780mm wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: Shimano SLX, 4-Pistons hydraulic disc; Rotors: 200mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 12-Speed Rapidfire Plus technology
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX 12-Speed, Shadow
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB71 press-fit
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10-51T Hyperglide+, 12-Speed
- Crankset: Shimano SLX Hollowtech II, 32T
- Chain: Shimano SLX, 12-Speed
- Rims: Spank Oozy 359, 32 holes, 30.5 mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Shimano SLX, 32 holes, Centerlock, 15 x 110 mm front, 12 x 148 mm rear, Microspline freehub body
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5×2.5″ 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR; Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 27.5×2.5″ EXO, TR
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite
- Seatpost: Kindshock Rage, 31.6 mm, Southpaw alloy lever, 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, L and XL
- Weight: 15.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Blue
- Frame Size: L, M
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.