Commencal Clash Origin Suspension Bike 2020
Commencal Clash Origin Suspension Bike 2020
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Clash Origin Suspension Bike
The Clash Origin takes MTB riding to another level of performance, confidence and enduro-excellence. With competitive-performance running through it, this exceptional downhill dominator climbs with top-level efficiency and descends with race-winning confidence and control.
RockShox Yari RC Forks and Deluxe Select Rear Shock
Riding high in its travel, this rig is equipped with a RockShox Yari RC fork at the front and a Deluxe Select shock at the rear, so even the most demanding of runs are smoothed-out, letting you focus on the ride. Also, with a SRAM Eagle 1×12 drivetrain at its core, this bike winches you to the summit and all the way back down to the finish line with race-winning efficiency, while SRAM Guide T disc brakes give outstanding braking power to tame the mountain as you blast towards the podium.
WTB ST i30 Tubeless Rims and Vee Snap Tyres.
This race-weapon rolls on wide and hard-wearing WTB ST i30 tubeless rims and Vee Snap tyres, so you can push every adventure to the limit and progress your confidence to newer levels. Plus, this aggressive trail-carver is equipped with a superb finishing kit from Ride Alpha to ensure you are comfortable and in control when setting new personal bests on the mountain side.
- Frame: Clash, 165mm travel, 27.5”, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC, 180mm travel, 27.5″, Motion Control damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 46 mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select, 230 x 65 mm, rebound
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle, 2014 alloy
- Headset: Acros Fibre, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 6061 Alloy, double butted, 27mm rise, 780mm wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: SRAM Guide T, 200mm rotors front and rear
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket:
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed, 11-50T
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: WTB ST i30, 32 holes, 30 mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula, 32 holes, 6 bolts, 15 x 110 mm front, 12 x 148 mm rear, standard freehub body
- Spokes: Sapim Leader
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co. Snap, 27.5×2.35″, Tubeless ready, Tackee Compound
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Sport
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha
- Weight: 15.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: White
- Frame Size: XL, L, M
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large