Commencal Clash Race Suspension Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Commencal Clash Race Suspension Bike
The Clash Race features a mountain-slaying geometry to make sure every enduro trail session is as fun and as exciting as it can be. This downhill-dominator from Commencal provides a powerful and poised performance anywhere on the mountain side, as it climbs to the top, over the top and down the other side with race winning efficiency and style.
RockShox Lyric Ultimate Fork and Super Deluxe Select Rear Shock
Boasting a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork and a Super Deluxe Select+ rear shock, no terrain is too intimidating when blasting from trail to trail aboard this steed. And, its SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain pulls you to the top of the highest mountains and rockets you back down towards the finish line with confidence. Finally, Commencal has placed the phenomenal braking power of SRAM Guide RE brakes at your fingertips, so you control your momentum with top-class precision and scrub speed accurate when needed.
Spank Oozy 359 Tubeless Wheels and Schwalbe Addix Compound Tyres
This rowdy full-susser rolls on wide and super-strong Spank Oozy tubeless wheels and Schwalbe tyres, enabling you to push every ride to its limits, finding previously undiscovered speed, grip and confidence. Additionally, this fantastic trail-tamer is fitted with an immense finishing kit from Ride Alpha, including a Kindshock Rage dropper-post for comfort and control anywhere on the mountain side.
- Frame: Clash, 165mm travel, 27.5”, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate, 180mm travel, 27.5″, Charger 2.1 damper, Debonair, low speed / high speed compression, rebound, Boost (15x110mm), 46 mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select +, 230 x 65 mm, rebound, lockout
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle, 2014 alloy
- Headset: Acros Alloy, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 7050 Alloy, double butted, 27mm rise, 780mm wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: SRAM Guide RE, 200mm rotors front and rear
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed, 10-50T
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle, 34T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: Spank Oozy 359, 32 holes, 30.5 mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Spank Oozy, 32 holes, 6 bolts, 15x110mm front, 12x148mm rear, XD freehub body
- Spokes: Spank triple butted
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 27.5×2.35″, TLE, Addix Compound; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5×2.35″, TLE, Addix Compound
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, Team Edition, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Kindshock Rage, 31.6 mm, Southpaw Alloy lever
- Weight: 15.1kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey – Red
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.