- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Clash Ride Suspension Bike
The Clash Ride was created so you can soar to the top of the highest peaks with efficiency and descends the steepest routes back down with the utmost poise and confidence in your ability. This exceptional downhill dominator is ready for any challenge you can face it with, as it blasts from trail to trail anywhere on the mountain.
RockShox Lyrik Select Forks and Super Deluxe Select Rear Shock
Riding with authority, this rig is armed with a RockShox Lyrik Select fork at its helm and a Super Deluxe Select shock at the rear, even the most unforgiving line choices will have you blasting out the other side with confidence and style. Plus, its SRAM Eagle 1×12 drivetrain winches you to the top of the highest peaks and blasts you back down towards the finish line with race-winning excellence. To contain this steed’s outlandish performance, Commencal has equipped it with SRAM Guide T disc brakes for immense braking power that tames the mountain as you blast towards the podium.
E13 LG1 DH Rims and Schwalbe Tubeless Easy Tyres
This gravity-controller rolls on wide and ultra-robust E13 LG1 DH tubeless rims and Schwalbe tyres, so you can push every adventure to the limit and progress your confidence to newer levels. Finally, this aggressive trail-carver is equipped with a superb finishing kit from Ride Alpha, including a Kindshock Rage dropper-post to ensure you are comfortable and in control when setting new personal bests on the mountain side.
- Frame: Clash, 165mm travel, 27.5”, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select, 180mm travel, 27.5″, Charger RC damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 46 mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select, 230x65mm, rebound
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle, 2014 alloy
- Headset: Acros Fibre, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 6061 Alloy, double butted, 27mm rise, 780mm wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: SRAM Guide T, 200mm rotors front and rear
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket:
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed, 11-50T
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K Eagle, 34T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: E13 LG1 DH Base, 32 holes, 30 mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula, 32 holes, 6 bolts, 15 x 110 mm front, 12 x 148 mm rear, standard freehub body
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 27.5×2.35″, TLE, Addix Compound; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5×2.35″, TLE, Addix Compound
- Saddle: Fizik Tiaga
- Seatpost: Kindshock Rage, 31.6 mm, Southpaw Alloy lever
- Weight: 15.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Orange
- Frame Size: XL, L, M
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Rear Travel: 165mm, 160mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large