Commencal Furious Essential Fox Suspension Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Commencal Furious Essential Fox Suspension Bike
The Commencal Furious Essential Fox gives you the power and confidence to attack any downhill orientated trail with a controlled and composed performance. Featuring a top-quality design and is equipped with superb components and technologies, this freeride full suspension bike will have you confidently carving your style into the mountainside.
Fox 40 Suspension Forks and Float X2 Rear Shock
Engineered with an immensely strong and lightweight aluminium triple-butted frame for years of long-lasting use, while its state-of-the-art Fox 40 forks and Float X2 rear shock absorb every hit, knock and bump as you ride stable, secure and fast downhill.
SRAM GX DH 7-Speed Drivetrain and Code R Disc Brakes
This full suspension 650b ride comes fully equipped with a SRAM GX DH 7-Speed drivetrain and a SRAM Descendant crankset to rocket you up to speed. Plus, it’s equipped with SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes. To top it off, this Commencal Furious Essential Fox Suspension Bike rolls upon Spank 359 Vibracore rims wrapped in Maxxis Assegai tyres. The result of this is outstanding grip and control in all weather conditions and creating the perfect ride for taking your off-road pursuits to the max.
- Frame: Furious 200mm travel, 27.5″, Alloy 6069, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: Fox 40 Performance Elite, 200mm travel, 27.5″, FLOAT, Grip, low speed compression, rebound, (20 x 110 mm), 52 mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Performance, 250 x 75 mm, low speed compression, low speed rebound, 0,3 spacer
- Headset: Acros Alloy cups, ZS44/ZS56, sealed bearings
- Stem: Ride Alpha DH, 40mm, 31,8 mm, direct mount, 0° angle, 6061 alloy
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha, 27mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 31.8mm, 7050 alloy, double butted
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed
- Brake System: SRAM Code R, 4 pistons; Rotors: 200mm Front and Rear
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH, Boost, DUB, 34T chainring
- Cassette: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed, 11-25T
- Chain: KMX X11EL, Extra-light
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Press-Fit, 107mm
- Rims: Spank 359 Vibracore, 32 holes, 30,5mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Novatec Sealed, 32 holes, 6 bolts, Boost 20 x 110 mm front, 12 x 150 mm rear, standard freehub body
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 27.5×2.5 Wide Trail, Double Down casing, 3C MaxxTerra coumpound, TR
- Saddle: SDG Patriot, Micro I-Beam
- Seatpost: SDG Alloy Micro, 31,6 mm, 250 mm, alloy 2014, Micro I-Beam
- Weight: 16.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Blue
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 7 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.