- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Furious Ride Full Suspension Bike
The Commencal Furious Ride was born for high-alpine routes and fast paced downhill descents, giving you agility, pace and control to ride with confidence. It features a robust aluminium frame with modern geometry and top-level components that enables you to tackle the fastest and most demanding terrains as you rocket from trail to trail.
RockShox Boxxer and SuperDeluxe Suspension
With a RockShox Boxxer Select fork and a SuperDeluxe rear shock, this full suspension bike controls every bump and knock, giving you the confidence to push faster and harder. While its Ride Alpha cockpit and finishing kit gives you a relaxed and controlled ride positioning to get the most from every moment behind the bars.
SRAM GX DH Drivetrain and Guide RE Disc Brakes
This full suspension 650b ride is fitted with a SRAM GX DH drivetrain that smoothly shifts through its gear range to get you to speed in a flash. Plus, it has a SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brake system for phenomenal all-weather stopping power when needed.
Alex FR37 Rims and Maxxis High Roller II Tyres
Finally, this powerful and fast Commencal Furious Ride Full Suspension Bike rolls upon Alexrims FR37 and Maxxis High Roller II Tyres. The result of this is outstanding grip and control in all weather conditions and creating the perfect ride for taking your off-road pursuits to the max.
- Frame: Furious 200mm travel, 27.5”, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Select, 200mm travel, 27.5″, Charger RC damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (20 x 110 mm), 46 mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox SuperDeluxe, 250 x 75 mm, rebound
- Headset: Acros Alloy cups, ZS44 / ZS56, sealed bearings
- Stem: Ride Alpha DH, 40mm, 31,8 mm, direct mount, 0° angle, 6061 alloy
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha, 27mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 6061 alloy, double butted
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Shifters: SRAM GX, 10-Speed
- Brake System: SRAM Guide RE, 4-Piston; Rotors: 200mm Front and Rear
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, Short Cage, 10-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH, Boost, DUB, 34T chainring
- Cassette: SRAM PG1030 11-26t, 10-Speed
- Chain: Yaban S10, 10-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB pressfit, 107mm
- Rims: Alexrims FR37, 32 holes, 30 mm inner width
- Hubs: Formula Sealed Bearings, 32 holes, 6 bolts, Boost 20 x 110 mm front, 12 x 150 mm rear, standard freehub body, silver anodised
- Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5×2.4″, DH casing, super tacky compound, front / DH casing, super tacky compound, rear
- Saddle: Ride Alpha DH, CrMo rail
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha 31.6 mm, 300 mm, alloy 6061
- Weight: 16.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Nardo Grey
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large