- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Meta AM 29 Ride Suspension Bike
The new Meta AM 29 takes its DNA from the exceptional performing Meta V4, but with trend-setting design enhancements. Armed to the teeth with the newest components, this rig is ready to carve the mountain with more style and vigour than ever before. It rides high in its travel aboard phenomenal Enduro-ready RockShox Lyrik forks and a Deluxe rear shock and is powered by a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and has SRAM Guide T braking power within its arsenal. This rig is geared to soar to the top of the highest peaks with ease, across the top, and down the other side with pace and confidence-inspiring control.
E13 Rims, Schwalbe Tubeless Tyres and Kindshock Dropper Seatpost
This all mountain slayer features a superb aluminium frame construction at its core, which is lightweight and exceptionally strong. It’s ready to blast trails, carve berms and blast jumps with authority as it launches your off-road ability to new heights. Travelling aboard wide and tough E13 LG1 rims and large volume Schwalbe tyres, this mountain commander guarantees fast rolling and superb grip to easily take you anywhere in the peaks. Plus, thanks to a Kindshock dropper post and excellent Ride Alpha finishing kit, you will be travelling everywhere in comfort and style.
- Frame: Meta AM 29, 160mm travel, 29″, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select, 170mm travel, 29″, Charger damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 51 mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, 230 x 60 mm, rebound, lockout
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle, 2014 Alloy
- Headset: Acros Alloy, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 6061 Alloy double butted, 27mm rise, 780mm wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: SRAM Guide T, 4-pistons, 200mm rotors front and rear
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed, 11-50T
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle, 32T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: E13 LG1 EN Base
- Hubs: Formula, sealed bearings, 32 holes, 6 bolts, 15 x 110 mm front, 12 x 148 mm rear
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29×2.35″, TLE; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 29×2.35″, TLE
- Saddle: Fizik Taiga
- Seatpost: Kindshock Rage, 31.6 mm, Southpaw alloy lever
- Weight: 15.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Red
- Frame Size: XL, L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large