- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Meta AM 29 Team Suspension Bike
The new Meta AM 29 has evolved from the phenomenal Meta V4 and is setting new standards in the world of high-performance enduro-ready full suspension bikes. Plus, with only the newest and highest performing components in its arsenal, this steed blasts from trail to trail with more authority, efficiency and vigour than ever before.
RockShox Lyrik RC2 Forks and Super Deluxe Ultimate Rear Shock
Riding high in its travel, this enduro-race ready steed soaks up the demands of the trail thanks to a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2 fork and a Super Deluxe Ultimate shock at the rear. This rig is geared to soar to the top of the highest peaks with ease, across the top, and down the other side with pace and confidence-inspiring control. Armed with a SRAM Eagle GX 12-Speed drivetrain at its core, this enduro-warrior winches you to the summit of every trailhead with ease. There are also SRAM Code R brakes at your fingertips, so you can rocket back down the mountain with your eyes on the podium.
Spank Oozy Wheels and Schwalbe Tubeless Ready Tyres
This all mountain slayer features a superb aluminium frame construction at its core, which is lightweight and exceptionally strong. It’s ready to blast trails, carve berms and blast jumps with authority as it launches your off-road ability to new heights. Travelling aboard wide and tough Spank Oozy rims and large volume Schwalbe tyres, this mountain commander guarantees fast rolling and superb grip to easily take you anywhere in the peaks. Plus, thanks to a Kindshock dropper post and excellent Ride Alpha finishing kit, you will be travelling everywhere in comfort and style.
- Frame: Meta AM 29, 160mm travel, 29″, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2, 170mm travel, 29″, Charger 2.1 damper, Debonair, low speed / high speed compression, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 51 mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate, 230 x 60mm, low speed compression, rebound, lockout
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle, 2014 Alloy
- Headset: Acros Alloy, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 7050 Alloy double butted, 27mm rise, 780mm wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: SRAM Code R, 4-pistons, 200mm rotors front and rear
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed, 11-50T
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle, 32T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: Front: Spank Oozy 350, 32 holes, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready; Rear: Spank Oozy 359, 32 holes, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Spank Oozy, 32 holes, 6 bolts, 15x110mm front, 12x148mm rear, XD freehub body
- Spokes: Spank triple butted, Stainless Steel, 2.2mm/1.8 mm/2.0mm
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29×2.35″, TLE, Addix Soft Compound; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 29×2.35″, TLE, Addix Soft Compound
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, Team Edition, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Kindshock Lev Integra, 31.6mm, Southpaw Alloy lever
- Weight: 14.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: White – Red
- Frame Size: L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large