- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Meta TR 29 Race Suspension Bike
Fast-paced for adrenaline-fuelled onslaughts through the forest, this race ready 29er by Commencal makes the most of its modern geometry and high-end componentry to blast you through the most challenge routes with confidence. This Race edition has an immense collection of components in its arsenal, including Spank Oozy wheels that spin with authority over all terrains, top-level suspension from RockShox to soak up every hit and an ultra-efficient SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain. This race-ready bike build will have you hitting any route with impressive pace and complete confidence in your ride.
RockShox Pike Super Deluxe Suspension and Spank Oozy 350 Wheels
This podium-dominator is armed with a RockShox Pike Ultimate forks and a Super Deluxe Select+ rear shock for race-worthy trail smoothing, grip and confidence-inspiring handling in all weather and terrain conditions. Rolling on Spank Oozy 350 wheels that are a regular choice on the Enduro World Series, plus, Commencal has them wrapped in Tubeless Easy Schwalbe gravity tyres for world class reliability. This combination is a viable option for the wildest and most demanding trail riding anywhere on Earth.
SRAM GX Eagle 12 Speed Transmission and SRAM G2 RSC Disc Brakes
Commencal built up this steed around a SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain that will blast you up, over the top and down the other side of any mountain with the utmost efficiency and reliability. Also, it has been equipped with SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate braking-control on the steepest and wildest descents. Created to increase your riding performance and to increase your standing within the race circuit, this Meta TR 29 will take you closer to the top of the podium, and then it’s only up to you to seize victory.
- Frame: Meta Trail 29, 130mm travel
- Fork: RockShox Pike Ultimate, 150mm travel, 29″, Charger 2 damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (15x110mm), 51mm offset
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+. 210x50mm, rebound, lockout
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 50mm, 31,8mm, 0° angle
- Headset: Acros Alloy cups, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 7050 Alloy, double butted. 27mm rise, 780mm width, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha, DH grips, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc; Front Rotor: 200mm; Rear Rotor: 180mm
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle, 32T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: Spank Oozy 350, 32 holes, 30 mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Spank Oozy, 32 holes, 6 bolts, 15 x 110 mm front, 12 x 148 mm rear, SRAM XD freehub body
- Spokes: Spank Triple Butted, Stainless Steel, 2.2mm/1.8mm/2.0mm
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 29×2.35″ TLE; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf. 29×2.35″ TLE
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite
- Seatpost: Kindshock Lev Integra
- Weight: 14.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey
- Frame Size: L, XL
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large