- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Supreme DH 29 Race Suspension Bike
Engineered for World Class downhill performance, this fantastic ride delivers amazing stiffness, speed and race-winning geometry. Ready to dominate, this stunning model features an awesome triple-butted alloy frame construction which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse from intense rides. Superbly built and exceptionally kitted out with some of the finest components available, this full-suspension hero always reigns supreme as you battle for the podium.
RockShox Boxxer Ultimate Forks
Keeping you in full control as you weave between the trails, this stunning model is equipped with RockShox Boxxer Ultimate forks for amazing shock absorption. This makes it perfect at handling all the knocks and bumps from unpredictable terrain conditions while you maintain your momentum. Commencal has also gone a step further by adding a RockShox SuperDeluxe Ultimate rear shock, so you can conquer every type riding situation with power and stability.
SRAM GX 7 Speed Drivetrain
Ready for action, this sleek version’s SRAM GX drivetrain ensures you have all the components you need for unbeatable competitive performance. Its awesome SRAM Descendant DH crankset allows you to build up your speed in seconds while its SRAM GX cassette delivers buttery-smooth shifts across the mountain. One final highlight is its SRAM Code R four-piston disc brakes ensure consistent braking efficiency in all weather conditions no matter how hard you ride.
- Frame: Supreme DH 29, 200mm travel, Alloy 6066 triple butted, T4, T6, Enduro Bearings
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Ultimate 200mm travel, 29″, Load 2 Damper, Debonair, Rebound, Boost 20x110mm, 56mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox SuperDeluxe Ultimate DH Coil
- Stem: Ride Alpha DH 40mm, 31.8mm, Direct Mount, 0 Deg, 7075 Alloy
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 27mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 31.8mm, 7050 double butted
- Grips: Ride Alpha, DH Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-pistons, 200mm rotors front and rear
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH, 34T
- Chain: KMC X11EL, Extra-Light
- Cassette: SRAM GX DH, 9-25T, 7-Speed
- Wheels: E13 LG1 DH Plus, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 29×2.35″ Super Gravity, Addix Soft Compound
- Saddle: WTB High Tail, 128mm width, CrMo rails
- Seat Post: Alpha Ride, 300mm, 6061 Alloy
- Weight: 17.1kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Chalk Grey – Nardo Grey
- Frame Size: L, M, XL
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 7 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Chalk Grey, Nardo Grey