- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Supreme DH 29 Team Suspension Bike
This stunning full-suspension bike is perfect for aggressive off-road rides as it offers amazing stiffness, speed and reliability. Inspired by Commencal’s team riders, this brilliant ride is kitted out with a sleek triple-butted alloy frame construction which means you’ll benefit from World Class performance as you blast from trail to trail.
RockShox Boxxer Ultimate Forks and SuperDeluxe Ultimate Rear Shock
Keeping you composed and in control, this off-road warrior is kitted out with a RockShox Boxxer Ultimate fork and a SuperDexluxe Ultimate rear shock. This means you’ll enjoy a super-smooth riding experience as it dampens the impacts from the rock gardens, tree roots and debris.
SRAM GX 7 Speed Drivetrain
Powering you on with precision and poise, this downhill champion is equipped with a top-performing SRAM GX drivetrain for conquering every daring run. It features a Descendant DH crank which allows you to get up to speed in seconds while its E13 cassette delivers incredibly smooth shifts. Allowing you to maintain your momentum, its SRAM Code disc brakes enable you to dive into corners with confidence and dominate on the steep descents without losing speed.
- Frame: Supreme DH 29, 200mm travel, Alloy 6066 triple butted, T4, T6, Enduro Bearings
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Ultimate 200mm travel, 29″, Load 2 Damper, Debonair, High/Low Speed Compression, Rebound, Boost 20x110mm, 56mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox SuperDeluxe Ultimate DH
- Stem: Ride Alpha DH 40mm, 31.8mm, Direct Mount, 0 Deg, 7075 Alloy
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 27mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 31.8mm, 7050 double butted
- Grips: Ride Alpha, DH Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brakes: Ride Alpha, DH Ultra soft compound, single clamp, 200mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH, 34T
- Chain: KMC X11EL, Extra-Light
- Cassette: E13 LG1 DH Plus, 9-21T, 7-Speed
- Wheels: E13 LG1 DH Plus, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 29×2.35″ Super Gravity, Addix Soft Compound
- Saddle: WTB High Tail, 128mm width, CrMO rails
- Seat Post: Ride Alpha Superlight, Alloy 7075, 300mm, 31.6mm
- Weight: 16.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Chalk Grey – Boxxer Red
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 7 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Chalk Grey – Boxxer Red