- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Aim Allroad Hardtail Bike (2020)
The Cube Aim Allroad is a versatile go-anywhere bike that as equally as comfortable and controlled on the road as it is on off-road trails. It features Cube’s aluminium lite frame with modern geometry that’s both strong and lightweight, while being stable and easy to control over all terrain types. Ideal for inner city errands, trail centre loops, long distance rides in the countryside and commuting, this Allroad model is ready for every journey and adventure.
Shimano 3×8-Speed Drivetrain and Tektro Disc Brakes
This bike is equipped with a Shimano 3×8-Speed drivetrain, giving you gears to climb steep hills efficiently, while shifting smoothly and reliably through its gear range. Plus, its equipped with Tektro mechanical disc brakes that provides a powerful and dependable all-weather braking performance. And, its Shimano hubs, Cube rims and Schwalbe tyres ensure fast rolling and high grip over a wide range of terrains.
Equipped with Mudguards, Lights and a Kickstand
A versatile bike for all of life’s adventures on two wheels, this bike features clip-on mudguards, a built-in lighting system and a CUBE kickstand for the ideal setup for city streets. When riding off-road and over rougher roads, its SR Suntour suspension fork, provides stability, efficiency and control on the streets and in the forest. Plus, it features mounts for luggage racks to make inner-city journeys easier and Cube’s Size Split system.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Hubs: Front: Shimano DH-3D32 Hub Dynamo; Rear: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Büchel Country LED
- Rear Light: Trelock Standlight
- Kickstand: CUBE Stand Cmpt
- Mudguards: ACID 60
- Bell: Nuvo
- Weight: 15.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Silver – Yellow, Black – White
- Frame Size: 14″, 16.25″
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 24 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Black – White, Silver – Yellow
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large