- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube AMS 100 C:68 TM 29 Suspension Bike
This top-tier full-suspension bike is specifically designed for aggressive trail use as it offers amazing power and control. It features a stunning carbon frame construction which makes it more than capable of handling all the challenges which come with a long day in the mountains. Coming complete with a Fox 34 Float fork and a Fox Float rear shock, this off-road warrior absorbs every sudden knock and jolt as you blast across the mountain.
SRAM GX Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain
Ready for fast-paced runs, this superb model is equipped with a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain which allows you to accelerate up to speed in seconds. Keeping your momentum flowing, its Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes allow you to stay in full control when diving into corners and attacking steep descents. One final highlight is its Newmen Evolution wheels and Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres allow you the free to benefit from speedy rolling performance in all weather conditions.
- Frame: Carbon C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm, Kashima Coated
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory EVOL
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.20, Carbon, 750mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8120/M8100, Hydraulic Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon Boost DUB, 30T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG Radar
- Seat Post: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (406x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Weight: 11.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey – Orange
- Frame Size: 56cm (22″), 46cm (18″), 51cm (20″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 120mm
- Rear Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Grey – Orange
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large