- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Attention 29 Hardtail Bike
Comfortable, versatile and provides superb trail-riding efficiency, this hardtail bike sits perfectly into your daily cycling life. Cube has equipped it with high-performing and super-reliable components that ensure a great riding experience anywhere on or off the road. This Attention model excels on cross country trails, but as it now features carrier mounting points on the rear, it’s an excellent option for touring, camping adventures and commuting.
Shimano 2×10 Drivetrain, Hydraulic Disc Brakes and RockShox Suspension
This stylish trail-rider is kitted-out with a Shimano Deore 2×10 drivetrain with a wide gear ratio cassette at the back to ensure you can conquer even the steepest climbs with ease. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you the composure to brake hard with confidence in all weathers while its lightweight, durable and agile aluminium frame provides comfort and control anywhere. Thanks to RockShox XC suspension fork and Shimano/Cube wheels you will be gliding from trail to trail as it smooths everything beneath you.
Versatile Hardtail Mountain Bike
The Cube Attention 29 Hardtail Bike is an ideal option for a wide variation of cycling uses, it’s perfect for bike for trips to the local trail centre, fitness cycles, riding to work or simply for weekend adventures in the countryside.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: RockShox XC 30 TK Coil, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: Cube FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M6025-H, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 180mm; Rear: 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500, 36X26T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-M3050, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M3050, Centerlock
- Rims: Cube SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
- Saddle: Cube Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat Post: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey – Green, Titanium – Blue
- Frame Size: 43cm (17″), 48cm (19″), 53cm (21″), 43.5cm (17″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 20 Speed, 27 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Grey – Green, Titanium – blue
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large