- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Reaction C:62 Pro 29 Hardtail Bike
Lightweight, reliable and ultra-efficient, the Reaction series from Cube sits at the pinnacle of their cross-country hardtail bike range. Designed and engineered to achieve one goal – to get you from the start gates to the finish line as quickly as possible. This top-level ride is equipped with a C:62 carbon frame at its core and is embellished with exceptional components to give you the confidence, composure and control to set your sights on the silverware.
Fast, Stable and Agile Cross Country Hardtail Race Bike
Fast rolling and easy to control, this race-rig travels aboard 29” wheels and Schwalbe tyres to ensure pace and traction in all conditions. This superb combo is held in place by Boost thru-axles that give additional strength and stability throughout all off-road riding endeavours. Responsive, playful and has Agile Ride Geometry at its core, this pro-level podium contender provides immense steering accuracy and outstanding pedalling efficiency while its 29er wheels blast over even the rowdiest of terrains.
Shimano XT/SLX 1×12 Drivetrain and XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Keeping performance and durability a step ahead of the competition, Cube has kitted this steed out with a 1×12 XT/SLX drivetrain from Shimano with a phenomenal wide-gear-range cassette to get you up and down the steepest mountains with ease. Holding your momentum and putting you in control of your pace in all-weather conditions are Shimano XT disc brakes, while RockShox Judy forks smooth any hazard and beneath you and ensure grip and traction anywhere.
Top Quality Cube Finishing Kit
This Cube Reaction C:62 Pro 29 Hardtail Bike sets the bar for performance on the race circuit and has all the components within its arsenal combined with a superb finishing kit from Cube to set new targets and achieve personal bests.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, Boost 12x148mm, Integrated Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK AIR, 100mm, PopLoc, 15x110mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit l-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Perfomance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7100-I Direct Attach
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydraulic Disc
- Rotors: Front: 180mm; Rear: 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT610, 32T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-M7100
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT510-B, Boost, Through Axle, Centerlock
- Rims: Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25″
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 11.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Red – Orange, Carbon – Blue
- Frame Size: 53cm (21″), 43cm (17″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Carbon – Blue, Red – Orange
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large