- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Reaction C:62 Race 29 Hardtail Bike
Fast and elegant, this Race optimised podium contender from Cube features a phenomenal C:62 carbon fibre frame and top-level components to match. Its superior build ensures you have a lightweight, strong and responsive ride beneath you when blasting from the start gates towards the finish line.
Cross Country Race Optimised Handling and Stability
Cube has fine-tuned their exceptional Reaction frame design to feature short chainstays, Boost hub spacing, vibration reducing seat stays and a tapered headtube. This advanced design and engineering feat gives you the greatest speed, agility and efficiency that every cross-country racer dreams of.
SRAM Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain and Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Blasting you to the top of the highest peaks and past your rivals, this ride is armed with a SRAM Eagle 1×12 drivetrain and its wide-range 10-50T cassette. This drivetrain setup takes you anywhere on the mountain with unprecedented efficiency and reliability. Keeping your speed in check while guaranteeing reliable braking in all weather conditions are Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes that give you the confidence to hit every feature with greater pace than ever before.
RockShox Reba Suspension, Answer Attack Wheels and Schwalbe Tyres
Soaking up knocks, bumps and trail chatter, this ride has a RockShox Reba RL fork at its helm and Answer Attack AM wheels and Schwalbe tyres beneath it. This versatile combination rolls fast and finds traction in every situation while smoothing out the terrain you rocket over.
Newmen Evolution Finishing Kit for Reliability and Style
Alongside all the greatness mentioned, this hardtail features a superb Newmen Evolution finishing kit to enhance its handling control and reliability and it complete this sensational bike build with style. This Cube Reaction C:62 Race 29 Hardtail Bike is every cross-country podium contender’s and race enthusiasts dream ride and is ready to push your riding performance to the next level.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, Boost 12x148mm, Integrated Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, OneLoc
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle Trigger
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 180mm; Rear: 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo Eagle 6K DUB 32T, 175mm
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheels: Answer Attack AM, Tubeless-Ready
- Axles: Front: 15x110mm; Rear: 12x148mm
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25″
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec
- Seatpost: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey- Orange
- Frame Size: 53cm (21″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Grey – Orange
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large