- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Stereo 120 HPC TM 29 Suspension Bike
This Trail Motion (TM) ride from Cube is engineered and built to provide more comfort, control and fun when you’re out pushing your limit on the trails. It features a combination of carbon and aluminium for the main frame triangles and is packed full of all the construction features that the Stereo model is known for. This modern steed incorporates Cubes Modern Agile Trail Geometry, covered suspension pivots and is lighter, stiffer and stronger than any model that’s come before it.
Fox 34 Rhythm Forks and Float DPS Rear Shock
Cube has equipped this trail-shredder with superb components that ensure you feel at one with the mountain and are ready to tackle any feature with complete composure. It travels aboard 130mm travel Fox 34 Rhythm forks and 120mm of travel at the back from a Float DPS rear shock. This suspension combo works in unison with easy rolling 29er Fulcrum Red 55 wheels that are wrapped in super versatile high-grip Schwalbe Nobby Nic Addix compound tyres.
SRAM Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain and Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Pushing you up, over the summit and back down any mountain with efficiency and vigour, this ride has a SRAM Eagle 1×12 drivetrain at its core. Working through its wide range cassette with reliable, smooth and silent shifting precision, this gear-set easily gets you up the steepest climbs, while blasting you down the fastest descents. Keeping your speed in check in all weathers, this ride is kitted out with accurate and dependable braking power from Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes that enable you to scrub speed with greater confidence than you have ever experienced.
Newmen Evolution Finishing Kit and Cube Dropper Seatpost
This sensational trail-build is completed with a superb Newmen Evolution build kit and is equipped with a comfort enhancing Cube Dropper seatpost. Ready for alpine single-track riding, back country explorations and long days hitting any route in the bike park, the Stereo 120 HPC TM 29 Suspension Bike is your ultimate gravity adventure companion.
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 190x45mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Shock Hardware: Top: 40x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8120/M8100, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 203mm; Rear: 180mm
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, Tubeless Ready
- Axles: Front: 15x110mm; Rear: 12x148mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35″
- Saddle: SDG Radar
- Seatpost: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 12.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey – Orange
- Frame Size: 51cm (20″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 130mm
- Rear Travel: 120mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Grey – Orange
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large