- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Stereo 170 Race 29 Suspension Bike
This brilliant full-suspension ride is perfect for gravity-fuelled off-road pursuits as it gives you a clever design with some of the finest components available. It features a sleek aluminium frame construction which provides awesome comfort and control as you weave between the trails with precision. All set for adventure, it comes ready for action with Fox 36 Float forks and a Fox Float DPX2 rear shock which absorb every knock and bump as you blast across the mountain.
SRAM GX Eagle Crankset
Powering you on with amazing torque, this stunning version’s SRAM GX Eagle crankset allows you to accelerate up to speed in seconds. This makes it ideal for tackling steep climbs with incredible power while its superb SRAM Eagle cassette ensures you’ll always have a gear for every type of terrain. Keeping your momentum flowing on the downhill, its SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes also allow you to tame the most aggressive of trails while keeping you in full control.
Newmen Evolution Wheelset
Engineered for top-level performance across the woodland, this benchmark raising champion is kitted out with a reliable Newmen Evolution wheelset. When combined with its Maxxis Assegai and Maxxis Minion tyres, this fantastic model delivers phenomenal rolling-resistance and grip. As a result, you’ll enjoy being able to carve your way around in the mountain in all-weather conditions.
- Frame: Aluminium, HPA Advanced Hydroform, ATG, ETC 4-link, air/coil shock mount flip-chip, ISCG mount, AXH
- Forks: Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3-position with micro adjust, tapered, 15x110mm, 170mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 EVOL, 230×62.5mm, Open/Medium/Firm mode, top: 40x8mm, bottom: 20x8mm
- Headset: Acros integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1 1/2″, fibre inserts for 0.6° angle adjustment
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle trigger
- Handlebars: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-clamp
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 30T, 170mm
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Chain Guard: MRP SXG chain guide
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1230, 11-50T
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc brakes (200/180)
- Rims: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 spokes, 15x110mm, 12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxTerra/EXO+, tubeless ready, 29×2.5″ WT; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxTerra/EXO+, tubeless ready, 29×2.4″ WT
- Seatpost: Cube dropper post, handlebar lever, internal cable routing, 31.6mm, 480x150mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Seat: Natural Fit Venec
- Weight: 15.4kg (approx)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Green – Sharpgreen
- Frame Size: 57cm (22″), 51cm (20″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 170mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Green – Sharpgreen
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large