- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Stereo 170 TM 29 Suspension Bike
A monster-truck of a trail-rig, this long-travel 29er flattens everything in its path as you descend with confidence and style, while its modern geometry and exceptional component build make climbing back to the top a breeze. This gravity-defying ride from Cube is agile, easy to handle and soaks up even the biggest hits for confidence-inspiring trail-dominating excellence.
RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Forks and Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil Shock
This big-hitting 29er features 180mm travel up from a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork and 170mm at the rear thanks to a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil shock. Adept when blasting down the mountainside, this advanced 4-Bar full-suspension setup tames even the most daring lines and puts you in control of whatever feature you launch over next. Plus, with its modern geometry, short rocker arm, covered pivots and sensational gear-set, you can focus on the ride while confidently pushing your limits.
Shimano 1×12 Drivetrain and XT 4-Pot Hydraulic Disc Brakes
A Shimano SLX/XT 1×12 drivetrain transmission gives you the essential gear range you need to tackle any climb or descent, so you can rocket this full-suspension ride from trail to trail with composure and poise. In addition to the Shimano components, this drivetrain is enhanced by an e*thirteen TRS+ wide range cassette and chainguide that deliver outstanding shifting performance, durability and superior chain retention. Plus, to ensure comfort and so that no climb or descent can get the better of you, Cube has fitted it with a quality Cube Dropper seatpost, while Shimano XT 4-Pot disc brakes scrub speed in any weather or trail conditions.
e*thirteen Wheels, Tyres and Finishing Kit
Rolling with top-level performance and authority, this ready for anything dual suspension trail-dominator rides upon DH-ready e*thirteen LG1 Plus wheels and tyres for outstanding reliability, performance and style. Also, this Stereo 170 TM 29 Suspension Bike features an e*thirteen Plus 35 handlebar and stem, which complete its sensational build and prepares you for anything the mountain can throw at you.
- Frame: HPA Advanced Hydroform Aluminium, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Air/Coil Shock Mount Flip-Chip, ISCG Mount, AXH
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2, 110x15mm, Tapered, 180mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate Remote, 230x65mm, TwistLoc Remote Lever
- Shock Hardware: Top: 40x8mm; Bottom: 28x8mm
- Headset: ACROS Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″, Fiber Inserts for 0.6° Angle Adjustment
- Stem: e*thirteen Plus 35
- Handlebar: e*thirteen Plus 35, 800mm
- Grips: RockShox TwistLoc w/ fixed grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifter: Shimano SLX SL-M7100-I Direct Attach
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8120, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 203; Rear: 180mm
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8100, 30T, Boost, 170mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-M7100
- Cassette: e*thirteen TRS+, 9-50T
- Wheelset: e*thirteen LG1 EN Plus, Tubeless Ready
- Axles: Front: 15x110mm; Rear: 12x148mm
- Front Tyre: e*thirteen LG1 EN A/T Race, 42A/52A Compound, Apex, 2.35
- Rear Tyre: e*thirteen LG1 EN A/T Plus, 52A/66A Compound, Apex, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG Radar
- Seatpost: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 480x150mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 15.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey – Red
- Frame Size: 57cm (22″), 46cm (18″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 180mm
- Rear Travel: 170mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large