Felt Decree FRD Full Suspension Bike 2019
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Felt Decree FRD Full Suspension Bike
This Decree FRD model from Felt provides efficient climbing and sensational descending ability. It features an ultra-strong and responsive Felt UHC Advanced carbon frame construction with FAST suspension technology that’s designed and engineered epic performance on the trail. With a RockShox Pike fork at the front and a Super Deluxe RCT rear shock, this supportive and stable MTB is fast, nimble and agile.
SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain and Guide Ultimate Disc Brakes
This full suspension ride is fitted with tubeless ready rims wrapped in Maxxis Minion tyres to roll you anywhere on the mountain with composure and pace. A SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain powers this ride from trail to trail, while dependable SRAM Guide Ultimate disc brakes control your momentum and give confidence when attacking rougher terrain. This full suspension bike is armed and ready for enduro racing and epic all mountain riding and it features a Race Face finishing kit to ensure the greatest comfort and control.
- Frame: Felt Trail, 140mm travel, FAST suspension, UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme Carbon Fibre, MMC with InsideOut construction, full Carbon dropouts, ControlTaper head tube, post disc mount, replaceable derailleur hanger, 73mm threaded BB, carbon fiber rocker links, 1X specific, 12 x 148mm Syntace style thru axle, internal derailleur cable/brake hose/dropper post routing
- Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 Debonair with Charger 2, 150mm travel, 15 x 110mm Boost thru axle
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RCT, Debonair with custom tune, 205 x 62.5 Trunnion
- Stem: Race Face Turbine-R, ±6° rise, Ø35mm, SM/MD: 40mm, LG/XL: 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Next R carbon, Ø35mm, 20mm rise, 8° sweep, 800mm wide
- Grips: Silicone Foam
- Shifter: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 1×12
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 34T, SM: 170mm, MD/LG/XL: 175mm
- Chainguide: E-thirteen TRS Race SL guide
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, BSA threaded, 73mm
- Chain: SRAM XX1, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295, 12-Speed, 10-50T
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc; Rotors: Front: 180mm; Rear: 160mm
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1X remote, Ø30.9mm, SM: 100mm travel, MD/LG: 125mm travel, XL: 150mm travel
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Carbon, Carbon rails
- Rims: Race Face Next-R, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Front: Race Face, 15 x 110mm Boost thru axle, 6-bolt; Rear: Race Face, XD driver, 12 x 148mm Boost thru axle, 6-bolt
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF, 3C/EXO/TR, tubeless ready, 27.5 x 2.5″
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Felt Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Matte Text
- Frame Size: 40cm (16″), 51cm (20″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 140mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.