- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fuji Auric LT 27.5 1.3 Full Suspension Bike
This big travel trail-tamer from Fuji gets you up the steepest climbs and down the fastest descents with efficiency, stability and pace. This Auric LT (long travel) model is a National Championship winning bike that can handle everything from Enduro, local trail shredding and uplift days at the bike park.
Aluminium Frame and Fox Float Suspension
At its core, this sensational all mountain racer features a super-sleek and stylish aluminium construction that’s built around Fuji’s MLink suspension platform and Boost hub spacing. Its high-performance construction is kitted out with 170mm travel Fox Rhythm 36 Float suspension forks and Float Performance rear shock. And, the inclusion of Fuji’s enduro-centric geometry gives you dependable and stable performance as you climb and rocket back down every mountain trail. Exceptionally strong, capable and lightweight, no challenge is off-limits for this epic MTB.
Shimano 1×11 Drivetrain and TRP G-Spec Trail Brakes
This ready-for-anything full suspension mountain bike is powered onwards by a Shimano 1×11-Speed Drivetrain that includes a wide-range 11-46T cassette. This gearset includes a Race Face Aeffect crankset and a combination of Shimano Deore XT and SLX components for a system that smoothly shifts you upward, across and down the other side of any mountain with outstanding efficiency and pace. Plus, it’s equipped with Aaron Gwin signature TRP G-Spec Trail hydraulic disc brakes to control your momentum in all conditions, no matter how wet the weather or how vertical the descent.
WTB ST i29 Rims, DT Swiss 370 Hubs and Maxxis Minion Tyres
Rolling you through the toughest tracks over the roughest terrains are a pair of WTB ST i29 rims that have DT Swiss 370 hubs laced into them. This epic gravity trail-ready wheelset is wrapped in Maxxis’ Tubeless Ready and EXO reinforced Minion tyres to give you the confidence to hit any trail with complete confidence and conviction. This ride’s Boost axle-sizing adds another level of control and responsiveness to the wheels on tougher sections and keeps the bike rolling along the line you’ve chosen.
Race Face Cockpit and KS LEV Dropper Seatpost
Fuji’s Auric LT 27.5 1.3 Full Suspension Bike features a handlebar and stem combo from Race Face and is equipped with a KS LEV dropper seatpost. This cockpit and finishing kit complete this sensational bike build and makes it a superb choice for today’s All Mountain riders and Enduro racers.
- Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted Alloy front and rear triangle, Enduro Max sealed cartridge bearings, MLink patented suspension system, Boost 148x12mm, 160mm
- Fork: Fox Rhythm 36 Float 27.5, GRIP, Tapered Alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm, 170mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPX2 EVOL
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8″ – 1.5″, sealed cartridge bearings
- Stem: Race Face Ride, Alloy, +6° rise
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride Riser Bar, Alloy, 10mm rise, 760mm
- Grips: WTB Waffel, Lock on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT shadow plus
- Shifters: Shimano SLX I-Spec, Rapid Fire, 1 x 11-Speed
- Brakes: TRP G-Spec Trail S, 203/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 32T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-46T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: WTB ST i29 32H, DT Swiss 370 front hub, 370 rear hub, DT Swiss spokes
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5″ x 2.50″ WT, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, front, Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5″ x 2.40″ WT, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, rear
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: KS LEV E30i dropper, 31.6mm, 15″ – 125mm travel, 17, 19, 21″ – 150mm travel, Southpaw Lever
- Accessories: MRP Amg V2 Chainguide
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Dark Maroon
- Frame Size: 53cm (21″), 48cm (19″), 43cm (17″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Male
- Speed: 11 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large