Fuji Bikes 2020 Addy 27.5 1.5 Women’s Mountain Bike
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
The Addy is here to make sure riders have a great experience out on the trail. Women’s-specific touchpoints ensure females riders will be comfortable when hitting the singletrack, and capable geometry and reliable components ensure that the ride will be fast and fun.
- A2-SL aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight.
- Women’s-specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers.
- Disc brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
- 27.5″ wheels roll over trail obstacles better than 26″ wheels and don’t take as long to spin up as 29″ wheels.
- Shimano components on all models provide optimal performance.
Sizes: XS (13”), S (15”), M (17”), L (19”)
Color(s): Green Lagoon
Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle, Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle
Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS-27.5 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm
Crankset: Shimano Acera, 44/32/22T
Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
Pedals: Resin platform
Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 3 x 9-speed
Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-34T
Chain: KMC Z99
Wheelset: WTB SX19 rims 32H, Shimano HB-TX505 front, FH-TX505 rear hub, stainless black spokes
Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5” x 2.25”, 27tpi
Brakeset: Shimano MT200, 180/160mm rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano MT200
Headset: 1 1/8” cartridge bearings
Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser bar, alloy, 15mm rise
Stem: Oval Concepts 313, alloy, +/-7°
Grips: Fuji Performance Grip
Saddle: WTB Koda Comp
Seat post: Oval Concepts, alloy, 30.9mm
Weight: 14.43 kg. / 31.80 lbs.
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.