Fuji Nevada 27.5 1.9 Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Fuji Nevada 27.5 1.9 Hardtail Bike
Constructed around a double-butted aluminium frame, this ultra-durable and impressively light Nevada is a dependable hardtail to boom around the mountain on. Designed with trail-ready geometry, it is an ideal pick for the aspiring off-roader while the quality componentry makes it a good fit for more experienced riders. A Shimano drivetrain, steady-rolling WTB wheels, and hydraulic disc brakes make this modern steed an excellent choice for rough-riding adventures.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle, Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle
- Fork: SR Suntour SF19-XCE 27.5 with 100mm
- Stem: Fuji Mountain, alloy, +/-6°
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser bar, alloy, 15mm rise
- Grips: Fuji Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brake System: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 160MM rotors
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500 freewheel, 14-34T
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Wheels: WTB SX19 rims 32H, Formula DC-20 front, DC-31 rear hubs, black spokes
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5″ x 2.25″, 27tpi
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, alloy, 30.9mm
- Weight: 14.39kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturers boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Satin Anthracite
- Frame Size: 43cm (17″), 48cm (19″), 33cm (13″), 38.5cm (15″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Male
- Speed: 21 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.