- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fuji Nevada 29 1.7 Hardtail Bike
Bringing a versatile design to the amateur and the experienced off-roader, this Nevada hardtail by Fuji boasts fantastic geometry and componentry to make the most of every trail-taming adventure. Rolling on superb WTB SX19 wheels, the bike is centred around a durable and dependable custom-butted alloy frame, propelled by a hard-working and efficient Shimano drivetrain. With Tektro hydraulic disc brakes on hand to rein in your speed, control and poise are assured on every ride.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle, Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle
- Fork: SR Suntour SF19-XCT30-HLO-DS-29 with hydraulic lockout, 100mm
- Stem: Fuji Mountain, forged aluminium, +/-6°
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts flat bar, alloy, 710mm
- Grips: Fuji Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brake System: Tektro HD-M275, 180/160MM rotors
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700
- Wheels: WTB SX19 rims 32H, Formula DC-20 front, DC-22 rear hubs, black spokes
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 29″ x 2.25″, 30tpi
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, alloy, 30.9mm
- Weight: 14.57kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturers boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Satin Black
- Frame Size: 53cm (21″), 43cm (17″), 48cm (19″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Male
- Speed: 24 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large