- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fuji Nevada 29 1.9 Hardtail Bike
With a custom-butted alloy frame construction and trail-ready geometry, this fast and stable Nevada hardtail from Fuji is perfectly balanced to take amateur and experienced riders alike, all over the mountain with confidence and composure. It’s engineered for trail-riding stability, pedalling efficiency and to ensure you experience all-day riding comfort.
SR Suntour Suspension and Shimano Tourney 3×7-Speed Drivetrain
Fuji’s Nevada 29 1.9 Hardtail Bike features a modern frame-build that’s kitted out with superb SR Suntour suspension forks smooth out the rigours of rough and rowdy terrain. With a Shimano Tourney 3×7-Speed drivetrain, powerful Tektro disc brakes and fast rolling WTB rims and dependable tyres, this MTB is ready for riding anywhere in the hills. Fuji’s Nevada provides a superb value for money trail-rider bike build that ensures you rocket up, over and down every mountain with energy, excitement and control.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Alloy front triangle, Fuji A1-SL Alloy rear triangle
- Fork: SR Suntour SF19-XCE 29, 100mm
- Stem: Fuji, forged Aluminium, +/-6°
- Handlebar: Fuji flat bar, alloy, 710mm
- Grips: Fuji Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brake System: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500 freewheel, 14-34T
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Wheels: WTB SX19 rims 32H, Formula DC-20 front, DC-31 rear disc hubs, black spokes
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 29″ x 2.25″, 27tpi
- Saddle: Fuji Performance Saddle
- Seatpost: Fuji, Alloy, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Satin Anthracite
- Frame Size: 38.5cm (15″)
- Gender: Male
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large