Ghost Kato 2.7 Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ghost Kato 2.7 Hardtail Bike
This Kato 2.7 from Ghost provides fast, stable and dependable performance with superb quality components and technologies at its core. Regardless of whether you’re carving your style into the trails or aspiring for race-day performance, this speedy and dependable ride soars on the steepest climbs with ease while ensuring you have all the control and confidence needed on daring descents.
SR Suntour Suspension SF19 100mm Travel
Engineered to push your mountain-riding composure and poise to top-level, it features an impressively strong and lightweight alloy frame for years of long-lasting use, while its trail-ready SR Suntour SF19 XCT30 forks with 100mm travel provide sensational responsiveness when blasting over rocks and roots as you approach every trail feature with 100% confidence in yourself and your bike. Built to dominate every descent from the top of the hill to the bottom, this Kato’s top-quality and robust construction performs just as amazingly as it looks.
Shimano 3×8-Speed Drivetrain and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Dependable, stylish and smooth gear-shifting from a Shimano 3×8-Speed Drivetrain and powerful disc brakes rocket you up to speed and provide exceptional stopping power when needed. Plus, this dynamic ride rolls aboard Rodi Excalibur XC wheels wrapped in Mitas Ocelot tyres for outstanding grip and stability in all weather conditions.
- Frame: KATO AL
- Forks: SR Suntour SF19 XCT30 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-TY301 42-34-24
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG-200-8 12-32
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY700-TS6
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360 8-S
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505 QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505 QR
- Rims: Rodi Excalibur XC 584x19mm 32H
- Tyres: Mitas Ocelot 27.5 x 2.10
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 2/2 Piston 160mm Disc
- Handlebars: Ghost Low Rizer light 720mm Rise 10mm Dia. 31.8mm
- Stem: Ghost MTB Dia. 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X-Base
- Seatpost: Ghost Light DC 1 31.6mm
- Weight: 13.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Orange – Black
- Frame Size: XS, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 24 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Orange – Black
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.