Ghost Kato 2.9 Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ghost Kato 2.9 Hardtail Bike
The Kato 2.9 Hardtail Bike from Ghost offers an extremely fast, stiff and versatile ride with all the finest quality components and technologies in its DNA. Whether you’re tearing it up on the trails or trying to beat your times in your training session, this rebellious ride can tackle everything from uphill climbs to letting yourself loose on the tours.
SR Suntour Suspension with 100mm Travel
Designed to push your mountain pursuits to the max, it boasts an impressively strong lightweight alloy frame for years of long-lasting use, while its trail-ready SR Suntour SF19 XCT30 forks with 100mm travel provide awesome responsiveness when bursting over rocks and roots, for a more balanced and smooth riding experience. You’ll ace every single descent from the top of the hill to the bottom, as the Kato’s top-quality and robust construction performs just as amazing as it looks.
Shimano 3×8-Speed Drivetrain and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Reliable Shimano Drivetrain and Disc Brakes Fully equipped with a reliable Shimano Tourney/Acera drivetrain, you’ll be blasting up to speed in a flash, while its Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes provide outstanding stopping power when needed. To top it off, this stunning ride comes with a bold set of Rodi Excalibur XC wheels, which are wrapped in Michelin Country Race R 29×2.10″ tyres for out of this world grip and stability in any weather conditions.
- Frame: KATO AL
- Forks: SR Suntour SF19 XCT30 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-TY301 42-34-24
- Cassette: Sunrace CSM400 12-32
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY700-TS6
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360 8-S
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505 QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505 QR
- Rims: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Tyres: Mitas Ocelot 29 x 2.10
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 2/2 Piston 160mm Disc
- Handlebars: XLC 720mm Rise 15mm Dia. 31.8mm
- Stem: XLC MTB Dia. 31.8mm
- Saddle: DDK 2373A
- Seatpost: GHOST SP-DC1 31.6mm
- Weight: 14.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Orange – Black
- Frame Size: M, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 27 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Orange – Black
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.