- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ghost Kato 3.9 Hardtail Bike
This rapid rolling hardtail bike from Ghost is strong, lightweight and agile. It’s perfectly suited to riding fast and controlled downhill singletrack and climbs with admirable efficiency. With a Kato Alloy frame at its core, Ghost has equipped this superb trail rider with durable and stylish components to take you anywhere on the mountainside with pace, composure and confidence.
SR Suntour Suspension and Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Engineered to let you push your two-wheeled off-road adventure cycling to the max, this ride features a lightweight but durable frame that’s ready for anything you can throw at it. Upfront, it is equipped with SR Suntour suspension forks that enhance your handling stability and soak up bumps and knocks from the terrain. These forks also give you the confidence to descend with more pace while Shimano hydraulic disc brakes increase your courage to push your riding a little harder on every run.
Shimano Acera 3×9 Drivetrain and Rodi Excalibur XC Rims
Driven on by a powerful and rapid shifting Shimano Acera 3×9-Speed drivetrain at its core, this ride rockets across any gradient with pace, efficiency and dependable performance. It rolls upon Shimano hubs and Rodi Excalibur XC rims that are wrapped in Mitas Ocelot tyres for a combined wheel build that gives you fast rolling, stable travel and high-grip performance. Ghost’s Kato 3.9 Hardtail Bike is for anyone who wants to ride local singletrack, do laps of their local bike park or spend long days in the saddle.
- Frame: KATO AL
- Forks: SR Suntour XCM RL DS 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-MT300 44-32-22T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG-200-9 11-34T, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2010, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera FD-T3000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M3000 9-Speed
- Rims: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-RM35 QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM35 QR
- Tyres: Mitas Ocelot 29 x 2.10
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 2/2 Piston 180mm Disc
- Handlebars: XLC 720mm Rise 15mm Dia. 31.8mm
- Stem: XLC MTB Dia. 31.8mm
- Saddle: DDK 2373A
- Seatpost: Ghost SP-DC1 31.6mm
- Gear Hanger Part Number: EZ1954
- Weight: 14.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black – White
- Frame Size: S
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 18 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black – White