- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ghost Kato FS 2.7 Bike
The Ghost Kato FS 2.7 is a strong, comfortable and playful full suspension mountain bike that’s perfect for general trail riding. It features an aluminium frame with modern geometry, offering a lightweight and robust ride that’s stable and agile. Ideal for fast forest routes, trail centre loops and challenging descents, this bike is the perfect all-around trail bike.
Shimano 2×10 Drivetrain and Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Engineered and equipped to tame the terrain beneath you, this bike is fitted with 130mm of SR Suntour suspension travel front and rear. Alongside it’s Shimano Deore 2×10-Speed drivetrain that gets you up to speed quickly, it has Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for superb all-weather stopping power. Also, it rolls upon Rodi Excalibur rims and Schwalbe tyres for the perfect balance of reliability, pace and all-terrain traction.
- Frame: KATO FS AL
- Forks: SR Suntour XCR 34 LOR 130mm
- Rear Shock: SR Suntour DUAIR 130mm
- Stem: GHOST MTB Dia. 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000 Shadow Plus 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M6000 Hollowtech II 34-24
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-42T
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285 2/2 Piston 180mm Disc
- Seatpost: GHOST SP-DC1 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X-Base
- Derailleur Hanger: EZ1954
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom K-Guard 27.5 x 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob 27.5 x 2.10″
- Front Hub: Formula DC-511 15 x 110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula DC 22 QR
- Rims: Rodi Excalibur XC 584x19mm 32H
- Weight: 14.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Silver – Red
- Frame Size: L, M, XL, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 130mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Silver – Red