- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ghost Lector 3.9 Hardtail Bike
This Lector hardtail offering from Ghost is stiff, agile and extremely light, it rides with superb stability and control whether your racing or just mastering your local trails. This speedy and highly controllable ride is engineered to dominate everything in its pack and is designed to push your riding precision and pace to the max. With a carbon fibre frame at its core, this ride is the perfect bike on which to set new personal best and to leave your competition in the dust.
RockShox Recon Suspension Forks with Remote Lockout
RockShox Recon suspension forks with their remote lockout control give this outstanding hardtail excellent trail handling responsiveness and they soak up knocks and bumps from the terrain. These suspension forks ensure that this colossal race machine can soar up the steepest hills and rocket back down the fastest descents with controlled and composed performance.
SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain and Level T Disc Brakes
This ride is equipped with a SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, which includes a wide-range 11-50T cassette at the rear. This rear cassette gives you gears to dominate any gradient up or down the mountainside while it shifts with exceptional smoothness and precision. SRAM Level T hydraulic disc control your momentum on the descents and provide reliable performance in all weather conditions. Plus, this ride rolls on DT Swiss X1900 wheels wrapped in Continental Cross King tyres for phenomenal grip and stability through whatever challenges you face on the trails.
- Frame: Lector LC Carbon Fibre
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Remote 100mm
- Stem: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Ground Fiftyone 740mm Dia. 31.8mm
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brake System: SRAM Level T 2/2 Piston 180 / 160mm Disc
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 32T DUB
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230 11-50T
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss X 1900 SPLINE 29/25mm, 15/100 TA
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss X 1900 SPLINE 29/25mm, 12/142 TA
- Tyres: Continental Cross King 29×2.2″
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost: Ground Fiftyone 31.6mm
- Weight: 11.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Red – Black
- Frame Size: L, M, XL, S
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 100mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Red – Black