Ghost Nirvana Tour SF Essential Hardtail Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ghost Nirvana Tour SF Essential Hardtail Bike
The Ghost Nirvana Tour SF Essential is robust, versatile and stylish. This hardtail is perfect for riding off-road trails with confidence, technical climbs with ease and ensures the utmost comfort when touring. Also, it features an aluminium frame with modern geometry and superb components for the perfect balance of efficiency, stability and control at a low weight.
X-Fusion Suspension and Shimano SLX 12-Speed Drivetrain
This exceptional hardtail is equipped with X-Fusion suspension, a Shimano SLX 12-Speed drivetrain and Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes. This component spec provides a trail-smoothing performance, so you conquer any terrain, a superb wide range gearset to climb the steepest hills and powerful brakes to control your momentum on the descents.
Ghost Superfit Geometry
Where power meets control. With the new SuperFit technology, this bike perfectly fits any rider. You’ll be commuting efficiently and pain-free, and in full control whatever the situation. A completely new riding experience – out of the box. The bike does not need to be adjusted afterwards; it’s perfectly suited to you from the get-go.
Thanks to their eccentric shape, the grips guarantee variable backsweep options. Special adjustment aids facilitate the brake lever adjustment in order to prevent pain and numbness.
Integrated Downtube Cover
The durable cover not only protects the downtube, but also the brake and shift cables underneath. The protector can be removed or mounted without any tools. This means tool-less access to all cables making for easy cable exchanges.
Boost Hub Spacing with Thru Axles
Boost means wider hubs. A small adjustment for a great improvement: wider hubs result in higher stability on big wheelset diameters. A standard that is a “must” in high-quality bikes. The thru-axle allows for an even stiffer rear triangle and guarantees improved force transmission and distribution.
Forget about the second shifter, the rear derailleur and the cables there; with the 1by drivetrain you don’t need any of those things. No more chain slapping either. And your chain jumping off the gear is so yesterday.
- Frame: Nirvana AL
- Fork: X-Fusion RC32 80mm (XS) 120mm (S-XL)
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX RD-M7100 12-Speed
- Crankset: Samox 32T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7100 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 2/2 Piston 180mm Disc
- Hubs: Front: Fastace DA201-F 15 x 110mm; Rear: Fastace DR2116B 12 x 148mm
- Rims: Rodi Tryp 584×25 32H (XS-S) 622×25 32H (M-XL)
- Tyres: WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.3 (XS-S) 29 x 2.3 (M-XL)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Rock – Black
- Frame Size: S, M, L, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b), 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 120mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Rock – black
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.