Giant Reign 1 27.5″ Mountain Bike 2020 – Enduro Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
From the bike park to enduro tracks and steep singletrack shredding, the Giant Reign 1 all-mountain bruiser has swagger to spare. The lightweight, super-stiff aluminium frame is long and low, and its Maestro suspension helps you float through the rough stuff.
- ALUXX-SL grade aluminium frame offers 160mm of suspension travel
- Fox 36 Float Performance fork for 170mm of hard hitting suspension travel
- Shimano XT 1×11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium , Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Yellow
- The Giant Reign 1 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
Built on an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset that’s designed to optimise its 27.5 wheels, Reign gives you the capabilities and the confidence to push your limits on aggressive terrain. Its trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and features a lighter, stiffer Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm. Updated geometry with a longer cockpit, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or coil shock-compatible mounts are all aimed at maximising control on rowdy terrain.
- 27.5 agility and control27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
- Latest suspension techUpdated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 160mm of travel, it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Enduro geometryThe lightweight aluminium frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 160mm|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Performance, 170mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15×110 QR, tapered|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 Performance|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Boost 15×110, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Boost 12×148, sealed bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5×2.5 WT, folding, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5×2.4 WT, folding, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore XT, 32t with MRP AMg V2 alloy guide|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 10×51|
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.