Giant Reign Advanced Pro 0 29″ Mountain Bike 2020 – Enduro Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Go fast, get rowdy, nail new lines with total control. We took everything you love about the legendary Giant Reign Advanced and re-imagined it for 29-inch wheels. It’s progressive, it’s confident, and it’s born to fly on aggressive enduro style terrain.
- Full Advanced Grade carbon frame offers 146mm of suspension travel
- Fox 36 Float Grip 2 fork for 160mm of hard hitting suspension travel
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: Medium , Large, X Large
- Colours: Chameleon Saturn
- The Giant Reign Advanced Pro 0 29” is available with 0% APR finance
When it comes to building the ultimate enduro machine, we look to Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders who are out there pushing the limits. This bike is for them—and for everyone else who loves to charge hard. We engineered the geometry of the Advanced carbon composite frame and swingarm around larger diameter 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer top tube, and just the right angles with the head tube (65 degrees) and seat tube (76.8 degrees). Then we gave it an updated Maestro suspension system with 146mm of rear suspension. Aided by a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm, we came up with a system that feels super plush, active and shreddable. Beyond that, the new Reign Advanced Pro 29 features everything you need in a pro-level enduro machine, including a cleanly routed dropper seat post, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tyres set up right out of the box.
- Race-bred suspensionMaestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series. A trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight. Trunnion mount also allows longer dropper posts.
- Progressive enduro geometryThe Advanced-grade carbon frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree head tube/seat tube angles with a 42mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
- 29er confidence and controlLarger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 146mm|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float, GRIP2 damper, 15×110 Kabolt, tapered, 42mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Factory|
|Stem:||TruVativ Descendant, 35mm, 0mm rise|
|Bars:||TruVativ Descendant Carbon 800x35mm, 20mm rise|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code RSC|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code RSC|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Code RSC|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rims:||Giant TRX-0 29 WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant TRX-0 29 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant TRX-0 29 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant TRX-0 29 WheelSystem|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, , EXO+, TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29×2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra , EXO+, TR tubeless|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SL (neutral)|
|Chainset:||SRAM X01 Eagle DUB, 34t with MRP AMg V2 Carbon guide|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Chain:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM Eagle, 10×50|
Large, Medium, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.