Giant Trance 1 29″ Mountain Bike 2020 – Trail Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Be your best on the most challenging trails with the Giant Trance 1 29. Climb technical steeps and rail descents with confidence and speed. This short-travel 29er trail bike features re-engineered rear suspension and progressive geometry to help you up your game.
- ALUXX-SL-Grade alloy frame with dialled enduro geometry
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork for 130mm of refined suspension travel
- Shimano XT 1×12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Metallic Navy
- The Giant Trance 1 29 is available with 0% APR finance
This super-versatile trail machine is built on an updated ALUXX SL aluminium frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-oriented geometry. To soak up every bump, from big rocks to small undulations, we gave it a trunnion-mount shock and an Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm. This combination produces 115mm of smooth, active rear-wheel travel that puts you in control. Upfront, it features a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned and developed to maximise its performance on rugged trails.
- 29er confidence and controlLarger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Latest suspension techUpdated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Trail-tuned chassisThe lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset feature updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree head tube angle and 74.5-degree seat tube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 115mm|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 130mm , FIT4 damper, Boost 15×110 Kabolt, tapered|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float Performance Elite|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore XT|
|Rims:||Giant TR-1, alloy|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15×110, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12×148, sealed bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.3, 3C, EXO, TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis DHR II 29×2.3, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore XT, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 10×51|
Large, Medium, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.