- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Aggressor Expert Bike
This versatile model is perfect for MTB use as it performs just as skilfully on rugged trails as does on smooth-running streets and forest pathways. It features a strong aluminium frame construction with a triple triangle design for a more responsive performance as you weave your way from trail to trail. Robust enough to deal with hard-hitting runs, this off-road warrior stands up to every challenge it’s presented with.
Suntour XCM-DS Fork
Ideal for both beginner and experienced riders, this off-road champion boasts a Suntour XCM-DS fork to keep you balanced and poised at every point of your journey. Ready for making your way through challenging terrain conditions, this version is also equipped with a Shimano Altus 8 speed drivetrain and All Terra cranks for fast acceleration and smooth shifts.
Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Powerful, pacy and primed for anything, this Aggressor model uses Tektro hydraulic disc brakes ensure unrivalled stopping power. To top it off, GT has completed this trail-blazer with WTB SX19 rims and Ranger Comp tyres, so you can explore the mountain further in all weather conditions.
- Frame: All new 6061 T6 Aluminium, triple triangle with floating seat stays, forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, zero stack 1 1/8″ head tube, 27.5/29″ wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-DS, 80mm, hydraulic lockout and preload, coil
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8deg, 90mm
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8deg sweep, 6deg rise
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 8-speed
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydro disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: All Terra, 42/32/22T
- Cassette: Shimano Acera, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC Z72, 8 speed
- Tyre: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29×2.25″, DNA compound
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Sealed Alloy disc, QR
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Silver – Black, Electric Blue – Cyan
- Frame Size: M, S, XS, L
- Wheel Size: 29″, 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 24 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 80mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Electric Blue – Cyan, Silver – Black
27.5* (650b), 29"