- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Aggressor Sport Bike
This snappy and sporty hardtail is perfect for mastering the mountain as it offers amazing speed and strength on every run. Durably-constructed from a hard-wearing 6061-T6 aluminium, its supportive frame features a triple triangle design for enhanced robustness and comfort on unpredictable terrains. Set with progressive geometry and angles to encourage you to take on the most exciting of routes, this Sport model is well-equipped to take on any challenge.
SR Suntour Fork
Kitted out with an impact-munching Suntour M3030 front fork, this Aggressor model makes the most of its 70mm travel to absorb every bump that you encounter on your travels. GT has also installed a 7 speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain and an All Terra crankset to this version for a smooth-shifting and speedy performance as you shred from trail to trail.
WTB SX19 Wheels
Perfect for tackling mixed terrain conditions, this powerful hardtail rolls on a pair of WTB SX19 wheels which are wrapped in WTB Ranger Comp tyres for a consistent and cushioned experience. Topped off with a set of mechanical disc brakes for superb control, this is a perfect choice of upgrade for riders who want a stronger and more reliable hardtail.
- Frame: All new 6061 T6 Aluminium, triple triangle with floating seat stays, forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, zero stack 1 1/8″ head tube, 27.5/29″ wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour M3030, 75mm, coil
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 8°, 90mm
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire EF41
- Brakes: Cable actuated mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: All Terra, 42/34/24T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 14-34T
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7 speed
- Tyre: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29×2.25″, DNA compound
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Sealed Alloy disc, QR
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2x300mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Satin Black – White
- Frame Size: L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 21 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 75mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Satin Black – White