- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Avalanche Comp Bike
Kitted out with top-notch components and quality construction, this stunning ride makes the most of its innovative frame design to carry you across the mountain with style. Built for the most adrenaline-pumping runs and taming the most challenging trails, this Comp version copes amazingly with the demands of rowdy off-road riding. Centred around its aluminium triple triangle frame construction, this bold hardtail provides tremendous strength, however rough your route becomes.
SR Suntour XCM-HLO Fork
Equipped with a SR Suntour XCM-HLO fork, this solid beast blasts through varied terrains with confidence, keeping you upright and unrivalled from start to finish. Propelled on by a 10 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain including a Prowheel Charm crankset, you’ll benefit from plenty of pace and power while its MT200 disc brakes keep your speed and stopping power under control.
WTB SX19 Wheels
With WTB SX19 wheels providing a rapid and reliable roll, this stunning ride has no limits when it comes to carving your way around the mountain. This is a perfect choice of upgrade for riders who want to leave no trail-unturned as you conquer every adventure with confidence.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium frame, triple triangle with floating seat stays, internal cable routing, stealth dropper post routing, boost 141 forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, zero stack tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″ head tube, 27.5/29″ wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-HLO. 100mm travel, coil, hydraulic lockout, air spring
- Stem: All Terra Alloy 1 1/8″ threadless, 4-Bolt with CNC face plate, 31.8mm, 8°, 80mm
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm width
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brake, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
- Crankset: Prowheel Charm, 30T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed
- Tyre: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29×2.25″, DNA compound
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Hub: Formula, QR
- Rear Hub: Formula, QR
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Red – Skyblue Fade
- Frame Size: L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 100mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Red – Skyblue Fade