- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Avalanche Elite Bike
This top-end hardtail is perfect for MTB use as it offers limit-pushing power and poise as it carries you from trail to trail. It features a supportive and strong frame and durable components to make every ride as exhilarating as possible. Constructed from a super-tough 6061-T6 aluminium, its frame features a triple triangle design to keep you comfortably positioned on every adventure.
SR Suntour XCR-RL Fork
Soaking up every impact, this brilliant version uses an SR Suntour XCR-RL fork with 120mm of terrain-taming travel to keep you riding with confidence. GT has also gone the extra mile with this model by installing a Shimano SLX drivetrain and a Prowheel Charm crankset to give you fast acceleration shifting performance. What’s most impressive is its Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes keep you in full control of the ride even on the most challenging of terrain conditions.
WTB SX19 Wheels
Ready for every fast-paced epic ride, this stunning example is equipped with a pair of WTB SX19 wheels and Vittoria Barzo tyres for helping you roll you along with speed and consistency. This off-road warrior is the ultimate choice of upgrade for riders who want to dominate their way around the mountain with style.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium, triple triangle with floating seat stays, internal cable routing, stealth dropper post routing, boost 141 forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, zero stack tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″ head tube, 27.5/29″ wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR-RL, 120mm, hydraulic lockout, air spring
- Stem: GT All Terra 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 7°, 80mm
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy riser, double-butted, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 5° rise, 740mm width
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX GS
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
- Crankset: Prowheel Charm, 30T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 speed
- Tyre: Vittoria Barzo, 27.5/29×2.25″, wire bead
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Hub: Formula, QR
- Rear Hub: Formula, QR
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Moss Green – Green Fade
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 11 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 120mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Moss Green – Green Fade