- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Force AL Expert 29 Bike
An Expert-level ride for the ambitious enduro enthusiast, this GT Force model is armed with top-end componentry, so you can attack every trail with conviction. Lightweight but durable, this steed is built for performance and effortlessly excels on alpine rides, adrenaline-fuelled enduro events and gravity-inspired uplift days at the bikepark.
Fox Float Suspension and SRAM Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain
Bold and courageous, this bike features a supportive and supple alloy frame that keeps you balanced and poised for whatever lies around the next berm. GT has equipped it with Fox Float Performance forks and a Float DPX2 rear shock to ensure every terrain is smoothed by this impact-eating system. Its 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle transmission powers you up the steepest climbs, shifts across the rear cassette smoothly and descends with ferocious levels of confidence and traction.
Stan’s No Tubes Flow Rims and Maxxis Minion Tubeless Ready Tyres
For the greatest levels of control and stopping power, this steed has TRP G-Spec Trail hydraulic disc brakes in its arsenal to keep you upright when the trail starts going sideways. Rolling on Stan’s No Tubes Flow rims wrapped in gravity intended rubber from Maxxis, this combo ensures you find grip in even the wildest weathers and most unpredictable terrains. Plus, GT has completed its build with a superb finishing kit from Spank and their own Dropkick dropper seatpost to rush every enduro route with stability, comfort and aggression.
- Frame: All New Force Alloy 29” specific frame, 150mm rear wheel travel, alloy front and rear frame, Boost 148 thru-axle, LockR pivots, ISCG05 mounts, Metric Trunnion shock mount, coil shock compatible
- Forks: Fox Float Performance 36, 170mm, GRIP Damper, 3Pos, Kabolt, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float DPX2 185x55mm, 3Pos-Adj, Metric Trunnion
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50T, 12-Speed
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant 6K, Dub, 32T, OneUp Top Guide
- Brakes: TRP G-Spec Trail S hydro disc, 203/180mm rotors
- Handlebars: Spank Oozy 780 Trail, 30-degree rise, 780mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 45mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow, steel rails
- Seatpost: GT DropKick Dropper Post with lever, 31.6mm
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Front: Formula Boost 15×110; Rear: Formula Boost 12×148
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5”, 3C Compound, EXO+, Tubeless Ready; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4”, 3C Compound, EXO+, Tubeless Ready
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Pitch Green – Teal
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small, XX-Large, XX-Small
Pitch Green – Teal