GT Force AL Pro 29 Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
GT Force AL Pro 29 Bike
A Pro level full-suspension ride for the fast and furious enduro enthusiast, this model of GT’s Force comes kitted out with top-end componentry and a durable build, so you can get everything from every fierce off-road ride.
Fox Float Suspension and SRAM Eagle SX 12-Speed Drivetrain
Built to provide greater performance than ever before, this ride excels on alpine rides, enduro events and for uplift days at the bikepark. This bold and courageous bike features a supportive and supple alloy frame that keeps you balanced and poised for whatever lies ahead. GT has equipped it with Fox Float Performance forks and a Float X2 rear shock to ensures no trail is off-limits for this impact-eating system. Power is applied via a 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle transmission to push every ride to new heights and to descent with ferocious levels or confidence and control.
SRAM G2 RSC Brakes and Stan’s No Tubes Flow MK3 Wheels
For the greatest levels of control and stopping power, this steed has SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes in its arsenal to keep you upright when the trail starts going sideways. This ride rolls on Stan’s No Tubes Flow MK3 wheels wrapped in gravity intended rubber from Maxxis that ensures you find grip in even the wildest weathers. Plus, GT has completed its build with a superb finishing kit from Spank and KS Lev to rush every enduro route with pace, power and aggression.
- Frame: All New Force Alloy 29 frame, 150mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12×148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Forks: Fox Float Performance Elite 36, 170mm, Grip2 Damper, 15x110mm, tapered steer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Performance, 185x55mm, Metric Trunnion, 2Pos-Adj, Rebound and Compression Adjust
- Wheels: Stan’s No Tubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM Eagle, 30T
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brake
- Handlebars: Spank Oozy 780 Trail, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: KS Lev Si dropper, Southpaw Lever, 31.6mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5″, 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4″, 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Gloss Burgundy – Red
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Gloss Burgundy – Red
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.