- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Force Carbon Expert 27.5 Bike
Built for fantastic off-road thrills and spills this superb full suspension MTB by GT takes you all over the mountain with unmatched speed and strength. Aggressively designed for adrenaline-fuelled endeavours, this trail-taming 27.5″ bike boasts a quality carbon frame and a top-end suspension system to let you ride from top to bottom with unbridled fearlessness.
Limit-Pushing and Reliably-Built Full Suspension MTB
Force by name and by nature, it excels across alpine rides and enduro runs thanks to the deep-travel Fox Float 36 Performance Elite fork and Fox Float DPX2 shock team. Cushioning every raucous ride are the chunky and protective Schwalbe tyres, wrapped around the Stan’s NoTubes Flow MK3 wheels. This setup ensures a true and trusted roll, no matter how hard the terrains on your journey become.
Driven on by a 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle transmission, this juggernaut of a GT takes you to the extremes of mountain riding, with TRP hydraulic disc brakes slowing you down and keeping you in control with consummate ease. An absolute beast of an MTB, this carbon-made Expert model delivers impressively high performance on the lowest rent runs.
- Frame: Force Carbon 27.5″ frame, 150mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12×148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, 160mm, GRIP2, Kabolt, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: Alloy, 45mm
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brake System: TRP G-Spec Trail S, hydro disc, 203/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32t, 170mm (S-L), 175mm (XL)
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Hub: Formula 15×110
- Rear Hub: Formula 12×148
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance, 27.5 x 2.35″, TwinSkin, Addix Compound, tubeless-ready; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO, 27.5 x 2.35″, SnakeSkin, Addix Soft Compound, tubeless-ready
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: GT Dropkick Dropper Post, 31.6, Internal Routing, 125mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Gloss Moss – Steel Blue
- Frame Size: S, M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 160mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Gloss Moss – Steel Blue