GT Force Carbon Pro 27.5 Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
GT Force Carbon Pro 27.5 Bike
The Force Carbon Pro tackles the roughest terrains and the most unforgiving routes with ease. Thanks to its advanced geometry design and awesome component-built, this mountain slayer conquers the most demanding climbs, and blasts down the steepest and gnarliest descents with confidence-inspiring control.
Ultra-Lightweight and Super-Robust
This trail-weapon is built to push the limits of MTB riding to new levels. It’s constructed so you get more from every off-road mission, and its carbon frame enhances this experience further thanks to it being ultra-lightweight and super-robust. GT fitted this bike with their flip chip-tunable suspension platform to increase its enduro trail-gobbling performance to new levels.
Fox Float Factory 36 Forks and X2 Rear Shock
With its Fox Float Factory forks and rear shock, this gravity-defying ride glides across the most demanding terrain on the mountainside. It features 160mm of travel on the front and 150mm on the rear, which lets your dive down the most challenging hills with superb stability, traction and levels of confidence to make you want to do it all over again with even more conviction than before.
SRAM 12 Speed Drivetrain and SRAM RSC Hydraulic Disc Brakes
This Force model is fitted with a SRAM 12-Speed drivetrain, which glides up and down through the gears with effortless precision. Plus, it rolls aboard Stan’s No Tubes Flow wheels, wrapped in high-grip and ultra-reliable Schwalbe Magic Mary tyres, so that no terrain or changing weather conditions can question your levels of confidence. To control your momentum no matter how steep the gradient, GT has equipped this bike with immensely powerful SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes, making this all-mountain enduro rig a must have for the adrenaline-fuelled thrill seeker.
- Frame: Force Carbon 27.5″ frame, 150mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12×148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: Fox Factory 36, 160mm, GRIP2 Damper, Kabolt, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Factory X2, 185x55mm, Metric Trunnion, Air
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: Alloy, 45mm
- Handlebar: Spank Oozy 780 Trail, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 1×12
- Brake System: SRAM G2 RSC hydro disc, 200/180mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM G2 RSC
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295, X01 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Hub: Stan’s NoTubes Neo 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Stan’s NoTubes Neo 12×148
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance, 27.5 x 2.35″, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport
- Seatpost: KS Lev Si dropper, Southpaw Lever, 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Gloss Team Blue – Yellow
- Frame Size: L, M, XL, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 160mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Gloss Team Blue – Yellow
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.