- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Fury Expert 27.5 Bike
The GT Fury Expert brings high-performance downhill domination within your grasp and will have you blasting down the most demanding trails with confidence and fearless aggression. With modern geometry at its core and kitted out with the best components on the market, it’s ready to tame World Cup trails, master gravity demanding freeride routes and conquer everything else on the mountainside. Floating aboard X-Fusion RV1 forks and a Vector Coil rear shock, so challenge is too much for this downhill warrior to tame.
Shimano Zee Drivetrain and TRP Slate T4 Disc Brakes
This gravity champion is equipped with a Shimano Zee 10-speed drivetrain complete with a high-performance Race Face Chester crankset. Plus, all the speed in which you generate when rocketing down the mountainside is controlled by powerful and confident braking from TRP Slate T4 hydraulic disc brakes. Also, the Fury’s rolling prowess is complemented by Alex double wall rims and Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark tyres for confidence-inspiring steady and high-grip performance in all conditions. This bike enables you to tackle even the most daunting DH runs with the utmost commitment and excitement.
- Frame: LTS Downhill Design, New for 19, FOC Carbon 29″ Frame, 200mm Travel w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5″ Head Tube, and 12 x 148mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- Fork: X-Fusion RV1, 200mm, 20x110mm Thru Axle, Adjustable Rebound & Compression
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion Vector Coil R, 200mm, 225×75 Metric Trunnion, w/ Adjustable Rebound
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Chainset: Race Face Chester, 165mm, 36T Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face, 83mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Zee Shadow Plus, RD-M640, Direct Mount
- Shifters: Shimano Zee, SL-M640, Rapid Fire, Right Side Only
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-28, 10-Speed
- Rims: Alex MD-30, Double Wall, 32H
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark 27.5″ x 2.35″
- Hubs: Front: All Terra Alloy Sealed Bearing 6-bolt Disc, 20x110mm Thru Axle; Rear: All Terra Alloy 6-bolt Disc 12x148mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Alpine II, 2.3/2.0 Stainless
- Brakes: TRP Slate T4 hydro disc, 203/203mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP Slate T4 hydro disc
- Handlebar: SPANK Spoon 785, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Stem: Direct Mount, AL6061-T6 CNC, 35mm Length
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Headset: GT Fury External Headset, 1.5″ to 1-1/8″ Reducer, Alloy Cups w/ Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra 2-bolt, 31.6mm
- Additional Extras: Downtube Protector, Custom e.thirteen Chainguide
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Satin Gunmetal – Grey
- Frame Size: M, S, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Satin Gunmetal – Grey