GT Fury Pro 29 Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
GT Fury Pro 29 Bike
The GT Fury Pro bring high-performance downhill domination within your grasp and will have you blasting down the most demanding trails with confidence and fearless aggression. With modern geometry at its core and kitted out with the best components on the market, it’s ready to tame World Cup trails, master gravity demanding freeride routes and conquer everything else on the mountainside. Floating aboard RockShox Boxxer DH forks and a Super Deluxe Coil rear shock, so no route or feature is too much for this downhill warrior to tame.
SRAM GX DH Drivetrain and SRAM CODE R Hydraulic Disc Brakes
This gravity champion is equipped with a SRAM GX DH drivetrain complete with an ultra-stiff and super light Truvativ Descendant crankset. Plus, all the speed in which you generate when rocketing down the mountainside is controlled by powerful and confident braking from SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes. Also, the Fury’s rolling prowess is complemented by DT Swiss rims and Maxxis Minion DHF tyres for confidence-inspiring steady and high-grip performance in all conditions. This bike enables you to tackle even the most daunting DH runs with the utmost commitment and excitement.
- Frame: LTS Downhill Design, New for 19, FOC Carbon 29″ Frame, 200mm Travel w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5″ Head Tube, and 12 x 148mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC 29, 200/190mm, adjustable rebound and compression, 20x110mm Boost Thru Axle
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC, 225×75 Metric Trunnion, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
- Chainset: Truvativ Descendant DH, 36T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP 83mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH Mid Cage
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH Trigger, Right Side Only
- Cassette: SRAM PG 720, 11-25, 7-speed DH
- Rims: DT Swiss E 512, 32h
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 29″ x 2.5″, 3C Compound, DH Casing
- Hubs: Front: All Terra Alloy Sealed Bearing 6-bolt disc 20x110mm thru axle Boost DH; Rear: All Terra Alloy 6-bolt Disc 12x148mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Alpine II, 2.3/2.0 Stainless
- Brakes: SRAM Code R hydro disc, 200/200mm Centerline Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R hydro disc
- Handlebar: SPANK Spoon 785, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Stem: SPANK Spike 25/30 DM Stem, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Headset: GT Fury External/internal Headset, 1.5″ to 1-1/8″ Reducer, Alloy Cups w/ Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: SPANK 2-bolt, 31.6mm
- Additional Extras: Downtube Protector, Custom e.thirteen Chainguide
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Satin Jade – Black
- Frame Size: L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 7 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Satin Jade – Black
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.