GT LaBomba Pro Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
GT LaBomba Pro Bike
Excellently angled for the daring dirt-jumper, this LaBomba Pro by GT is a lightweight and reliable MTB for the gravity-defying, big-air rider. Geared towards amateur riders and pro-jumpers, this versatile steed utilises its 6061-aluminium frame to great effect.
Sturdy and Strong, Aluminium-Framed Dirt Jump Bike
Keeping a low weight to hit the highest heights and a sturdy form to withstand the hardest landings, this ride encourages you to fly fearlessly through the skatepark. Kitted out with a Manitou Circus Expert fork to bear the brunt of the biggest bumps, this brilliant bike lets you ride with as much aggression and speed as you can muster. Rolling on hard-wearing double-wall rims with disc body hubs, a steady and consistent roll is assured on every run, with the GT LP-5 tyres giving cushioned and protective performance. Promax hydraulic disc brakes provide unrivalled stopping power and control, giving you the confidence to push every rowdy ride and giant jump to the limit.
- Frame: GT Dirt Jump 6061 Aluminium, Euro BB, disc brake mount, Integrated 1-1/8″-1.5″ Taper H/T, 15mm horizontal adjustable dropout w/ Integrated chain tensioners
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, coil w/ rebound adjust, 20mm thru-axle dropout, 1-1/8″-1.5″ taper AL steerer, pre-load adjuster
- Rims: Alloy double wall, 32h
- Hubs: Front: Alloy disc body, Sealed Bearings, 32 hole, 3/8″ x 17mm female bolt; Rear: Alloy disc body, 5pcs sealed bearings, 3/8″ x 17mm female bolt, 10T cassette, 32 hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Low Profile large size platform design, PP material, Boron axle
- Crank: GT Power Series seamless tubular CrMo 2Pc., 170mm arms, Cold Forged CrMo 19mm x 48T Spline spindle, 25T GT 5mm AL chain wheel
- Bottom Bracket: Euro sealed bearing
- Chain: KMC HL1 Half Link
- Handlebar: Spank Spoon 785, Alloy 31.8mm, 60mm Rise, 10-degree back, 4-degree up, 785mm width
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm single compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: GT Jumper 35mm Reach
- Headset: 1-1/8″-1.5″ Threadless, Steel, hollow compression nut
- Brakes: Promax hydro disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax single finger hydro
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Slim padded
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 27.2 x 200mm
- Extras: 10mm Steel axle adaptors
- Front Tyre: GT LP-5, 26 x 2.2″
- Rear Tyre: GT LP-5, 26 x 2.2″
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Emerald Green – Silver
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: Single Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: Rigid
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Emerald Green – Silver
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.