- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Sensor AL Sport Bike
Aggressively designed for carving your way around the mountain, GT’s Sensor AL is ready to take on every challenge. Aimed at the off-road thrill-seekers, this stunning ride encourages you to take on the most exciting runs and rolldowns. This stunning model features a superb RockShox Recon fork and an X-Fusion rear shock to keep you weaving from trail to trail with control and composure.
Hard-riding, Fast and Fun MTB
Ready for action, this version is equipped with a SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain which gives you plenty of gearing to get you through the most challenging of routes. Furthermore, its pair of Alex MD27 Formula wheels add additional reliability as you rapidly roll you from top to bottom and beyond. GT has completed this trail-blazer with powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes which keep you in full control, making this a superb choice of upgrade for every off-road adventure.
- Frame: Sensor Alloy 29″ frame, 130mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR pivots, tapered head tube, boost 12×148 thru-axle, 185x50mm Trunnion shock mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Stem: GT All Terra 3D forged Alloy, 31.8, 6°
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- Brakes: Tektro M285 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/180mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T, 170mm(S-L), 175mm(XL)
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 29 x 2.25″, DNA compound
- Rims: Alex MD27, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula 12x148mm with HG driver 12x148mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost: All Terra 2-bolt, 34.9x400mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Deep Teal – Moss
- Frame Size: S, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4'10" - 5'2"||148cm - 158cm||13" - 14"||33 - 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5'2" - 5'6"||158cm - 168cm||15" - 16"||38 - 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5'6" - 5' 10"||168cm - 178cm||17" - 18"||43 - 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5'10" - 6'1"||178cm - 185cm||19" - 20"||48 - 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6'1" - 6'4"||185cm - 193cm||21" - 22"||53 - 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6'4" - 6'6"||193cm - 198cm||23" - 24"||58 - 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Deep Teal – Moss