- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GT Sensor Carbon Elite Bike
A super-durable and lightweight and playful trail bike for the fast-paced thrill-seeker, this carbon version of the GT Sensor is ready for any challenge as you blast with it across the most unpredictable and demanding terrains. With aggressive, trail-taming geometry at the core of its carbon frame, this stiff and super-strong full-suspension rig takes you across the mountain with speed, confidence and control.
RockShox Suspension, SRAM Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain and TRP G-Spec Disc Brakes
Equipped with a RockShox 35 Gold RL fork at its helm and a RockShox Deluxe R shock beneath it, the Sensor soaks up every bump, knock and trail hazard beneath you. Momentum is ramped up by its 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, which enables you to find a gear for every situation and keeps you rolling reliably through everything the mountain challenges you with. Plus, its Schwalbe Nobby Nic tubeless tyres and TRP G-Spec Trail disc brakes keep you rolling with confidence and grip in all situations. This carbon trail warrior is a high-performance champion for those seeking to tame the roughest and most demanding off-road routes.
- Frame: Sensor Carbon, 130mm rear wheel travel, carbon front/alloy rear frame, Boost 148 rear spacing, ISCG05 mounts, sealed bearing LockR pivots, Metric Trunnion shock mounts, coil shock compatible
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL, 130mm DebonAir, 15x110mm, tapered steerer
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe R, 130mm, DebonAir, Metric Trunnion
- Chain: SRAM Eagle 12spd
- Chainset: Truvativ Descendant 6K, Dub, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub, 73mm BSA
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1230 Eagle 11-50t
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, 32h, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 29 x 2.35″, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Front: All Terra Alloy Disc 15×110; Rear: All Terra Alloy Disc 12×148 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL hydro disc, 180/180 Centerline Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level TL hydro disc
- Handlebar: All Terra Alloy Riser, Double-butted 6061, 15mm rise, 780mm
- Stem: All Terra, 1-1/8″ Threadless, 3D Forged, 31.8mm, 7° Rise, 60mm
- Grips: GT Statement Single Lock-on Grips
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Dropper Post w/ 1x Lever, 31.6
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Limegold – Burgundy
- Frame Size: XL, M, S
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Limegold – Burgundy