GT Sensor Carbon Expert Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
GT Sensor Carbon Expert Bike
This stunning ride is specifically designed for MTB use as it encourages you to hit every trail with aggression and fearlessness. It features a carbon build which is engineered for riders who want to take on more challenging routes thanks to its increased stiffness. GT has also kitted out this version with a SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1 rims and “flip chip” tunability dropouts for enabling you to adjust the wheel base perfectly.
SRAM G2 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Ready to conquer every trail, this superb model comes equipped with SRAM G2 hydraulic disc brakes to ensure you’re in control of your ride at all times. Additionally, you’ll benefit from their high-performance stopping power as you maintain your momentum when diving into corners and blasting across the forest floor.
- Frame: Sensor Carbon 29″ frame, 130mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR pivots, tapered head tube, boost 12×148 thru-axle, 185x50mm Trunnion shock mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Pike Select+ Charger RC, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Stem: GT Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 45mm length
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes, 180/180mm Centerline rotors
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32T, 170mm (S-L), 175mm (XL)
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary Evolution, 29×2.35″, SnakeSkin, Addix soft compound
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution, 29×2.35″, SnakeSkin, Addix Speedgrip compound
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula 12x148mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost: GT Dropkick Dropper Post, 31.6, internal routing, 125mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Military Green – Gumwall
- Frame Size: XL, L, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Military Green – Gumwall
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.