GT Sensor Carbon Pro Bike 2020
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
GT Sensor Carbon Pro Bike
This superb Sensor Pro model encourages you to hit the mountain with pace, power and aggression as it delivers an unbeatable strength to weight ratio. The latest take on GT’s renowned LTS design, the stunning example is the ultimate MTB for the thrill-seeking and the fearless off-road riders.
SRAM G2 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Built to blast across any terrain conditions, this carbon-built model features top-notch braking performance and traction from its SRAM G2 hydraulic disc brakes. What’s most impressive is no route is off-limits as its Fox 36 Performance Elite forks and Float DPX2 Shock dampens all the vibrations from tree roots, rock gardens and debris. GT has topped off this ride’s phenomenal components package by installing a SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain which brings you up to speed in a flash and allows for smooth and precise shifting.
Stans NoTubes Wheels
Engineered for an unbeatable roll on every adventure, this version’s Stans NoTubes wheels with big-riding Schwalbe tyres keep you superbly balanced across a variety of surfaces. This is the ultimate choice of upgrade for off-road riders who want a no-nonsense full-suspension MTB which delivers maximum performance.
- Frame: Sensor Carbon 29″ frame, 130mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR pivots, tapered head tube, boost 12×148 thru-axle, 185x50mm Trunnion shock mount, ISCG05
- Fork: Fox 36 Performance Elite, 140mm, FIT4, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Stem: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm clamp, 45mm length
- Handlebar: Spank Oozy Vibrocore, 31.8, 780mm width
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes, 180/180mm centerline rotors
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32T, 170mm (S-L), 175mm (XL)
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295, X01 Eagle, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution, 29×2.35″, SnakeSkin, Addix Speedgrip compound
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Stan’s NoTubes Neo 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Stan’s NoTubes Neo 12x148mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost: KS Lev Si dropper, Southpaw Lever, 31.6mm, 125mm (S, M), 150mm (L,XL)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Red Flake – Silver
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Red Flake – Silver
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.